What is yoga ?
The word Yoga is derived from the ancient Indian philosophy. Yoga is a combination of Body, Mind and Soul, Yoga Asanas are Physical Postures , Pranayama the Breathing technique and Dhyana the Mediation.
Yoga and its Benefits ?
- Yoga brings flexibility in the body,
- Yoga improves the control of mind
- Yoga improves the balance
- Yoga improves the stamina
Mental Yoga benefits?
- Yoga Reduces stress
- Yoga Improves self confidence
- Yoga Relaxation in the mind
- Yoga Promotes better sleep
Different Types of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
What Yoga can Cures
Yoga can be benefit in curing or giving relief for various ailments
Researches say Yoga can be beneficial for Diabetes brings Diabetes Under control
Yoga can cure Blood pressure by regular Practice of Pranayama and Meditation
Lower Back Pain
for working professionals Lower back pain has become the major chronic disease as the work demands continuous sitting, regular practice of YOGA Asanas and Pranayama relieves the Lower back pain.
severe joint pains can be cured by Yoga asanas and Pranayama
There are various other disease which Yoga can cure
- Liver Problems
- Kidney Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
- Sexual Disability
People suffer from skin allergies Pranayam and yogic techniques helps in cure skin allergies naturally
Yoga for Various Age groups
Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Yoga asana’s strengthens the muscles in the body
- Provides relaxation
- Yoga develops awareness of body mind and soul
- Improves the concentration
- The imagination power increases
- Yoga increases the creativity
- Encourages healthy food habits